


Tonight Hunter and I sat around the kitchen table and planted cantaloupe, spinach, cilantro, and basil seeds. We had a great time. Hunter loved telling me that each and every one was his and not mine to do. Kids are so humerous!
As we were planting all the seeds my mind began to wonder. I thought back about something I used to teach to others. That is, to have FAITH the size of a mustard seed. I can say I do have that. There are times in life when we struggle to find answers. I already know the answer pertaining to God himself. My trials come in other areas. Many people in our times will fall away from God and from the church. It will be a trial for those that stand firm with their faith. These are the times that those need to have open arms. These are also the times that friendships need to be based upon the spirit and not that of false encounters. I struggle every single day but I do know that God lives and loves each and every one of us. I also know that children are a delight in my life. Hunter and I had a great time tonight getting our hands in the dirt. Far too often people do not take the time to do that. You can see what it did for me. I hope my son felt the spirit as well. It was nice to see him enjoy in life's precious moments...
As we were planting all the seeds my mind began to wonder. I thought back about something I used to teach to others. That is, to have FAITH the size of a mustard seed. I can say I do have that. There are times in life when we struggle to find answers. I already know the answer pertaining to God himself. My trials come in other areas. Many people in our times will fall away from God and from the church. It will be a trial for those that stand firm with their faith. These are the times that those need to have open arms. These are also the times that friendships need to be based upon the spirit and not that of false encounters. I struggle every single day but I do know that God lives and loves each and every one of us. I also know that children are a delight in my life. Hunter and I had a great time tonight getting our hands in the dirt. Far too often people do not take the time to do that. You can see what it did for me. I hope my son felt the spirit as well. It was nice to see him enjoy in life's precious moments...
No comments:
Post a Comment