Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Hunt

What a wacky wild and colorful day to say the least. Easter is so fun! The boys climbed the rock wall, rode the rides, colored their backpacks, cake walk, entered the smoke house, hunted for eggs, etc. It was an exciting day for my little ones.

The day started out crazy though. Our chihuahua got attacked by our neighborhood stray dog. This is our 2nd dog that got attacked by her. I guess this is what happens in the country!

Tonight we will color eggs for the holiday. I am looking forward to sitting around the table with the kids and having fun. My children are so funny to be around. They are active as well so that is a hoot along with the humor!.

This is also my "official" day to stop breastfeeding Stryker. My baby boy is growing up too fast. Matt and I might have another one soon. We will take it one day at a time. We absolutely love babies but also want to camp, fish, hike, and those sorts of activities that are hard to do with babies. We are so HOT for each other we might end up with 10 kids in the end!

Time for me to do some other things. Off to my kiddos I go! Be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment